They are saying you’re solely as outdated as you are feeling, and after 72 hours sleeping in a tent with solely a suspiciously damp sleeping bag for firm, all of us really feel no less than thirty years older.
Now we’re by no means ones to place an age restrict on having enjoyable, however there are positively some warning indicators that possibly it’s time to get thinking about Glastonbury as only a city in Somerset, reasonably than an compulsory annual occasion in your social calendar.
Listed here are 16 indicators that you simply’re too outdated to go to a pageant.
1. You’ll e-book tickets since you heard Coldplay have been headlining.
2. You examine the climate app no less than 3 times a day earlier than going.
three. You employ an Excel spreadsheet to jot down a packing record.
four. You insist on a observe run pitching your tent at dwelling.
5. You lookup the charges of the native Travelodge.
6. You’re bothered by the sound of strangers having intercourse.
7. You don’t see the dietary advantages of Strongbow for breakfast.
eight. You dread a mattress with out adequate again assist.
9. You employ two several types of bathe gel.
10. You may’t go greater than 20 minutes with out a bathroom break.
11. You haven’t any want to personal a selfie stick.
12. You personal garments you don’t need to need to burn afterwards.
13. You don’t know what a mosh pit is.
14 You suppose that the drinks are ‘fairly priced’.
15. You dream a few cup of tea not served in a plastic cup.
16. You want per week at dwelling to get better.
When did we get so outdated?